- $10/month provides three teachers with our award-winning environmental literacy curricula covering water, wastes, energy, food, air, public spaces, and transportation.
- $25/month kickstarts one Student Innovation Project.
- $50/month sponsors six high school students to take the LEED Green Associate Exam.
- $100/month sponsors one Teacher Ambassador to participate in the EcoRise Summer Institute and empower other educators in their communities.
- Or make a donation of your choice!
Teachers have always been heroes, pushing through challenges to educate their students. This year teachers have been on the frontline as the coronavirus pandemic compounds the challenges they face. Across the globe, our network of more than 4,700 educators has been working tirelessly to meet their students’ needs during this difficult time, whether it be wearing PPE in a modified classroom, or logging hours digitally for virtual instruction (which requires an extraordinary amount of preparation). With creativity and tenacity, these public servants are dedicated to empowering the next generation of green leaders.
In the face of coronavirus, EcoRise has modified our programs to nourish and support teachers and students who are learning in a variety of ways, by expanding our library of free curriculum, developing a new environmental justice curriculum, and providing additional online resources to reach more virtual and at-home educators than ever before.
Help EcoRise invest in our classroom heroes during this critical time, providing the tools and support teachers need to inspire youth leadership in sustainability.