While the effects of climate change are being felt around the world, the communities that have the fewest resources to respond and contribute the least to pollution are often the most impacted. At EcoRise, we work with educators, youth, and community partners to promote environmental justice and cultivate a resilient world that can equitably respond to the climate crisis.
We deliver place-based environmental educational materials and experiences. For deeper impact, we partner with local organizations that fight for justice in their communities. Through these partnerships, students receive context, resources, and mentorship as they learn about issues from local leaders and work with them to courageously build a better world.
As we expand our youth programs, we invite you to join us and support student changemakers as they create projects and plans to advance environmental justice and climate resilience in their local communities. With your donation, EcoRise will grow our youth programs in new regions and cultivate partnerships with local organizations that mobilize youth to design a healthy, just, and thriving world for all.
EcoRise is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 80-0812900.
- $50 one-time donation helps bring environmental justice resources to a new classroom.
- $10/month donation kickstarts a Student Innovation Fund project like a recycling education campaign that helps students learn to sort their waste and reduce the amount sent to the landfill.
- $25/month donation provides half the funding for a student-designed sustainability project like mini-classroom vegetable gardens that improve access to healthy food options at school.
- $50/month donation allows us to fully fund a student-designed sustainability project like solar cell phone chargers that international students in Boston built to share with their families who lack reliable access to electricity.
- Or make a donation of your choice!