EcoRise is thrilled to announce the launch of our Spring Calendar 2023, offering a diverse range of opportunities that include virtual and in-person events throughout April, May, and June. We invite you to explore the calendar and find events that inspire you, such as showcases, workshops, conferences, and more.
At the heart of this season’s excitement is our Showcase events, which celebrate the remarkable achievements of passionate K–-12 students in climate change, environmental policy, and environmental justice projects. Our Showcases will feature the creativity and innovative ideas of EcoRise’s Youth Councils and Eco-Audit Grant Awardees. We are also excited for the number of virtual and in person educator workshops and conferences we will be playing a part in.
If you are unable to see the calendar above or click the event information, please use this link.
- April 18th: 5th Annual San Antonio Student Sustainability Showcase presenting innovative sustainability projects, including monarch butterfly gardens, indoor air purification systems, and outdoor classrooms.
- April 18th: Mayor’s Youth Engagement Council (MYECCI) Showcase featuring high school students’ projects on civil procedures and climate change policy.
- May 4th: Inaugural Atlanta Student Innovation Showcase featuring repurposed leather products, school garden renewal, and outdoor classrooms.
- May 11th: Austin Youth Climate Equity Council Showcase highlighting climate equity initiatives, including renewable energy programs, composting initiatives, and community gardens.
- May 11th: 7th Annual Central Texas Student Innovation Showcase presenting innovative solutions designed to tackle identified Specific sustainability challenges on their campuses.
- June 1st: 4th Annual Washington D.C. Student Innovation Showcase featuring projects ranging from waste management to transportation to sustainable food systems that address complex sustainability challenges